I'm a designer turned product manager.
I chose this job because I can be part of the building and supporting of the teams that deliver amazing software products.
I chose software as a medium of expression because of the rapid iteration possibilities, permissionless innovation, and the evolution of software-first technologies as the default layer that sits on top of the internet.
Things I find myself spending my spare time on:
- Tinkering with small projects, such as Rush
- Understanding the best way to scale a company while shipping excellent products
- Understanding the best way to foster a work culture where people find meaning and happiness
- Studying people that built great things
- Studying innovation and emerging technologies throughout history
- Educational technology
- Open data and transparency, data privacy and the way access to data changes the way we interact with each other